Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
Course Duration: 18 months (6 terms)
Special Price Offer: $1800 per term
AH&B College offers the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management as an education pathway for the engaged future business leader. If you seek a serious career in a medium to large organisation with the desire to hold a strategic management role, then this is the ideal qualification. This is a relatively new qualification that recognises “leadership” as being intrinsic in the application of influencing skills and is recognised as providing a sound business management base of learning and the way to secure your future success in the corporate business sector. The target students for this qualification have worked in different areas of business and now wish to develop their skill-set or gain a more solid theoretical background in areas such as business planning and strategic management. Some students may wish to reinforce previous learning (i.e. the BSB50215- Diploma of Business)and to gain a higher qualification before entering or re-entering the workforce. The majority of the Course will be delivered in classroom. Practical work will involve group work, industry field trips, or business course related field research (including the use of the AH&B College and Bondi Junction Meeting Spaces (a student managed business) infrastructure to demonstrate real skills.
To achieve an Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, 12 pre-selected Core and Elective units must be completed.
- BSBFIN601 – Manage organisational finances
- (Core Unit) BSBCRT611 – Apply critical thinking for complex problem-solving
- BSBPEF502 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Core Unit BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- (Core Unit) BSBOPS601 – Develop and implement business plans
- BSBHRM614 – Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBHRM615 – Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies
- BSBSUS601 – Lead corporate social responsibility
- (Core Unit) BSBSTR601 – Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- (Core Unit) BSBLDR601 – Lead and manage organisational change
Units of Study
Having achieved the BSB61015- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification, candidates would be seeking employment in various business enterprises leading to and/or centering on business planning, managing an organisation and/or a personal development to a senior team leader/divisional manager position within a large corporate environment.
If you have previous industry experience or studies you may be eligible to apply for course credits. Please advise us if you wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) on your application form. Contact the College for more details.