Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication
Course Duration: 1 year
(42 weeks study plus 10 weeks break)
Special Price Offer: $1300 per term
The candidates for this qualification are clients that have worked in different areas of business and now wish to focus in the specialised business area of Marketing and Communication. These clients would be seeking employment in various entry-level Marketing roles leading to and centring around sales & marketing, events management and a professional development pathway to a more senior strategic position or higher qualification in Marketing and Communication.
To achieve a Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication, 5 core units and 7 elective units must be completed.
- (Core Unit) – BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- (Core Unit) – BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- (Core Unit) – BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- (Core Unit) – BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behavior
- (Core Unit) – BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- (Core Unit) – BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBMKG431 – Assess marketing opportunities
- SIRXMKT006 – Develop a social media strategy
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBESB404 – Market new business ventures
- BSBOPS404 – Implement customer service strategies
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
Having achieved the BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication qualification, candidates would be seeking employment in various business enterprises leading to and centring around sales & marketing, event management, E-marketing, support centres, various administration roles and a professional development pathway to a more senior strategic positions or higher qualification in Marketing.
Further Study Recommended:
If you have previous industry experience or studies you may be eligible to apply for course credits. Please advise us if you wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) on your application form. Contact the College for more details.